Wednesday, December 30, 2009

feel useless...

dear my blog...
hhuhhu... i m always hoping dat nobody reads my writing...is weird..if i dont want anybody read, dunt publish here la, kn kn... actually, i just ashamed wif my writing n wif my broken english..but i m trying so hard ok...

today...
feel so many feeling..feel useless, feel tired, feel angry, feel so0 sad...what happened to me?? i m not going to tell everything here..is more than enough if only me know dis thing.. i dont want feel that feeling again if i m reading dis entry again..

to those who know what happen here now, i m just want to thank "it" ( cos i dont want to mention whether she or he )cos now i m realize something important... dont give ur heart easily to someone n friend when we laugh is so many but when we in trouble we can count it by own finger means is too litle..trouble is a friend or friends is trouble???...hahahaha( try to cheer up myself by lying laughing)huh hate it when i must feels dis...

No comments: